Postgraduate diplomas are taught courses at level 7 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) – the same level as Master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full Master’s or MBA.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 qualification, learners must possess:
- An honors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program).
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
Note: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
OTHM Level 7 Qualifications Provided in AGI
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management