Through our technical, vocational, professional and liberal educational programs, application of modern communication technologies and adoption of the distance education methodology, we strive towards developing an innovative, flexible and open system of education.
- Provide a high quality educational experience to undergraduate students in a diverse learning environment–promoting the values and institutions of democracy that prepare students to lead lives of personal integrity and civic responsibility in a global society.
- Prepare the next generations of skilled and ethical professionals by providing excellent graduate and professional education that prepares graduates to compete in a diverse world market.
- Promote a campus environment that welcomes and honors women and men of all races, creeds, and cultures and an atmosphere that values intellectual curiosity, pursuit of knowledge, and academic freedom and integrity.
- Offer a wide variety of off-campus educational and training programs, including the use of information technologies, to individual and groups.
- Partner with communities to provide educational, technical and cultural support to increase the livability of those communities.
- Partner with industry and government to improve the quality of the workplace and to serve as an engine for economic and cultural development.